Malaspina Art Society Membership is valid when payment is received and is valid for up to one year, renewable at AGM in May. Monthly meetings are held 6 to 7 pm, FIRST TUESDAY of every month at Vancouver Island University, 7085 Nootka Street, Powell River unless noted otherwise here.
Membership privileges include:
- Discounts to special MAS events and workshops
- Invitation to monthly exhibition openings at the Malaspina Art Exhibition Centre
- Free use of exhibition frames, display racks and lighting
- Representation on the Powell River Arts Council
- Participation in the annual Members’ Group Show
- Voting privileges and access to the directorship of MAS
- Access to MAS monthly meetings and minutes
- Juried access to the Malaspina Art Exhibition Centre (you may apply for a solo or group show)
To join MAS, please complete the printable membership application form, print it and either email it or mail the filled out form with a cheque in the appropriate amount to:
Malaspina Arts Society
Vancouver Island University
100-7085 Nootka Street
Powell River, BC V8A 3C6
You can also do it all online!
Right-click (or on a Mac, command-click) on Download, save the Adobe Acrobat file. Then Open it, fill it in, and you can send the file directly to MAS from the form’s email button at bottom left, OR save the filled in form and email it as an email attachment OR print it out and “snail mail” it the the mail address above.
You may also pay your membership fees or donation directly via PayPal (Credit and Debit cards also accepted with this option).
Single membership ($25)
(Header art by Ursula Medley)