Malaspina Art Society presents
“As Seen By Us”: Malaspina Camera Club Group Show
Opening Night: Thursday May 2nd 7-9PM
at the Malaspina Exhibition Centre, Vancouver Island Powell River Campus Foyer
On display May 3rd-June 4th, 2019
The Malaspina Camera Club is exhibiting member’s photographs in their 2nd group show at the VIU Gallery. Member’s varied interests are reflected in their beautiful imagery of local landscapes, wildlife, travel, portraiture, macro subjects and night photography.
- Memberships for 2019/20 are now due. Click here to renew or purchase a new membership
- Please be advised that the business meeting for May 2019 will be held on May 7 at 5 pm at the Art Centre (above library) Agenda items include: update on Studio Tour, Chris Cran workshop final prep, Street Art Project update, AGM prep, plein air group.
- Deadline for registration for the Qathet Region Studio Tour is May 15. Register at powellriverstudiotour.com
- The AGM of the Malaspina Art Society will be held Friday evening May 24 – followed by a social and special keynote speaker Chris Cran. More details to follow.
- There are still a couple of spots open for the Chris Cran “Art of Possibilities” workshop May 25 & 26. for more information please visit https://artpowellriver.com/current-projects/